Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Recent Thrift Store Finds to Blow Your Mind!

Great little dresser, sanded the top to reveal the natural raw wood!  LOVE!  Paid $50 for this cutie pie.

 King Headboard purchased for $25.  Yes!  $25.  Perfect for a Coastal Cottage!

 Ticking sofa with nailhead detail purchased for $20.  This may be my all time BEST find!

 Vintage Twin Beds (2) at the Goodwill for $49 each.  Had to leave them there, so sad.

 $20 Garage Sale find now hangs in daughter's room!

 Cool distressed door, Tuesday Morning.   Hang it horizontally on the wall and wahlah, king headboard.

 Habitat for Humanity Chair (2) were $125 ea.  Another "find" I had to walk away from.  That haunts me to this day.

 Goodwill $599.  Researched for $2,000.  REALLY, REALLY, REALLY wish my bank account felt large on this day....but sadly it didn't, and someone else lucked out.

 Amazing large round table, would be great for a large entry!  Goodwill $49.  I need a storage unit in the worst way!

 Love this round table, I bought at a Goodwill for $19.  My friend, Kathy, goes crazy every time she sees this one in my house...she and I are a bit competitive when it comes to the bargain shopping!

                               Met the sweetest antique dealer the other day who put these in her space for me.
Who can't resist old corbels?
Amateur art makes me smile.  Keep picking up cute, bright florals!

No comments:

Post a Comment